Are you a nanny or a childcare professional seeking a support group? Do you want to share your passion, expertise, and stories with other like-minded people? More importantly, do you feel like your profession is being underrepresented? Then choose to join and become a member of the International Nanny Association.
What is INA?
The International nanny Association (INA) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to “serve as the umbrella association for the in-home child care industry by providing information, education, and guidance to the public and to industry professionals” since 1985. For example, INA issued a research study in 2017 about the Nanny Tax Compliance where the results of the study was presented at the 2018 IRS Research Conference. You can read the findings here. INA have also worked with Wall Street Journal on a recent article but was not shy to respond back when the article missed several important points. Read INA’s response here.
INA members consist of nannies, nanny employers, nanny agencies, educators and industry service providers all over the world. And over the last 33 years, INA has worked to “professionalize the industry by setting high standards for industry professionals and nanny agencies.”
The Benefits of Joining INA are Endless
Here are a few highlighted benefits INA offers:
- Access to valuable industry information and tools you can use immediately to enhance your business and professional development.
- Make an Impact in the In-home Child Care Industry. Click here to see INA news features.
- Ability to partner up with others to professionalize the Childcare industry, educated parents when it comes to hiring, and raising awareness about in-home child care.
- Professional Networking Opportunities.
- Access Publications, Forms, and Tools at a discounted rate.
- Reduced Registration to INA’s Annual Conference. Click here to learn more about the Conference.
- Exclusive discounts on INA eStore.
Read all the benefits and perks INA can offer here.
More Than ‘Just A Member’
Make long-time friendships, gain priceless knowledge, and achieve tremendous growth as a childcare professional by joining INA. It’s an important decision, but an investment you won’t regret. INA is an organization that will bring significant value to you, families, and childcare professionals all over the world.
Trusting Connections Nanny Agency is a proud member of INA and we can truly say that this organization has been a valuable resource. In fact, Trusting Connections’ Co-Founder, Caroline Wesnitzer, serves as Secretary on INA’s Board of Directors.
Need more reasons why to join? Read the testimonials from nannies and childcare professionals about how INA have affected their lives here!
All in all, there’s just no reason NOT to become a part of something this important. And the timing is perfect as INA is preparing for their 2019 INA Annual Conference which will be held March 21-24, 2019 in the city of Jazz, New Orleans! Early registration ends December 31st so hurry and register today!