Job ID 7012
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Tucson, Tucson, Arizona, 85719|
We are seeking a bright, dynamic, passionate and intuitive self-starter to immediately fill the role of “Care Director.” Our Care Director is a relationship builder who serves our clients and leads our incredible team of nannies and sitters.
The Trusting Connections family consists of a close-knit group of nanny industry experts in three cities (Tucson, DFW and Phoenix) and hundreds of nannies and sitters with a common purpose: to help parents who struggle to juggle it all by providing exceptional and customized childcare solutions so families can thrive!
You might be successful in this role if you can perform all of the following duties, including, but not limited to:
1. Build trust and rapport with clients and employees.
2. Recruit, hire, train, manage and maintain a growing team of exceptional caregivers that meets our client needs.
3. Effectively handle difficult situations.
4. Serve as a matchmaker for families and nannies after identifying key elements of compatibility.
5. Consult with all new clients in their home and have an unwavering commitment to confidentiality.
6. Address client needs and concerns with compassion and understanding in a resolution-focused manner.
The ideal candidate will also:
1. Possess a heart to serve.
2. Be an independent, self-starter (We hate micromanaging!)
3. Be relatively tech savvy (nothing crazy)
4. Embrace Change (We are pretty inventive and fast-paced around here.)
5. Posses a genuine passion for supporting families and leading/advocating for nannies.
6. Be Relationship-focused with the ability to make a great impression with clients and our team.
7. Be Organized, accurate and efficient with rock solid time management skills.
8. Have management experience of some kind.
9. Have customer service experience of some kind.
10. Love Dogs
As one of the fastest growing agencies in the country, team members can expect tremendous growth opportunities. Salary TBD based on experience but will include a competitive base pay plus opportunity for additional commission. The standard work week is Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm but we are open to a flexible work schedule. TC also offers PTO, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays and other fun perks.
We have fun but make no mistake about it. We take our jobs very seriously and work tirelessly to earn our stellar reputation. Are you ready to be part of something special?
EMAIL US about this job!Apply Now