Job ID 6646
|Job Type||Full Time|
A close-knit group of fun gals is searching for the newest member of our TC family to fill the super-important Executive Assistant position. Our “Jane (or Jack!) of All Trades” enthusiastically performs the following duties, included but not limited to:
1. HR Stuff: Screens potential hires, ensures current employees’ files are up-to-date
2. IT Stuff: Maintains technology programs and platforms for optimal staff usage
3. Operations Stuff: Errands, office supply inventory, maintaining clean and organized office, some bookkeeping tasks, vendor communication, etc.
4. Reception Stuff: Greets visitors, serves as phone operator, prepares offices for meetings
The ideal candidate rocks in these areas:
1. Flexible with a heart to serve
2. Independent, self-starter (We hate micromanaging!)
4. Embraces Change ( We are pretty inventive and fast-paced around here.)
5. Efficient and accurate
6. Passion for supporting families
7. Relationship-focused with the ability to build rapport with clients and our team.
8. Organized and able to help keep our agency running like a well-oiled machine.
9. Must love dogs.
We have fun but make no mistake about it. We take our jobs very seriously and work tirelessly to continually be worthy of our stellar reputation. As one of the fastest growing agencies in the country, team members can expect tremendous growth opportunities. In addition, you will enjoy fun perks, PTO, paid sick leave and a deeply meaningful and fulfilling career. M-F 8am-5pm.
Please send your resume and your responses to the following questions in an email to Rosalind (rprather@trustingconnections.
1. What one skill makes you the most qualified for this position and why?
2. What excites you most about this position?
3. How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
4. Tell us about a problem or challenge you faced at work and how you went about solving it.
EMAIL US about this job!Apply Now