We are currently helping an active family in Tucson with 2 children, boys ages 6 and 9 find a loving, patient, and energetic nanny. You will be most successful in this role if you enjoy working with older children, love sports, and can come up with creative and engaging activities. This family’s ideal nanny has cooking skills and loves dogs.
The nanny, in general, will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with getting ready for and taking them to school
- Keeping the main areas of the home and the children’s rooms clean
- Daytime pet care for a dog
- Family errands
- Picking the boys up from school and getting them ready and sometimes driving them to after school activities
The schedule is typically Tuesday-Friday from 7:00am-4:30pm. There may be times the nanny is needed starting at 6:30am or stay as late as 5 pm. Most Friday’s are a half day. Occasionally (with advanced noticed, and additional compensation) the schedule will be Monday-Thursday.
Our minimum requirements are:
- 18 years or older
- Minimum High School Graduate
- At least 2 years professional childcare experience**
- Citizen of the United States or legally able to work in the United States
- Access to reliable transportation with current vehicle registration/insurance and clean driving record
- At least three professional references
- Demonstrate knowledge of childcare and child development
- Ability to make a one-year commitment to the family
Here at Trusting Connections, we are experienced matchmakers and connect families and nannies based on compatibility in a variety of areas which helps ensure greater job satisfaction and increased job security. Most importantly, working with us means you’ll have an advocate. We know you will love working for this family because they are offering a minimum of 10 days paid vacation in addition to paid holidays, it’s a short work week, and the nanny will mostly be working independently without the parents.