in-home senior care and support
ready to get started?
Senior care services we offer:
- Meal preparation/cleaning dishes
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and changing linens
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to/from appointments
- Hygiene/dressing reminders
- Organizational assistance
- Mail retrieval/organization
- Monitoring for safety hazards
- Mobility assistance
- Communicating important information to other caregivers
- Providing entertainment through games, puzzles, etc
- Assisting with pet routines
- Errands such as grocery shopping and prescription pick-up
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our all-inclusive hourly rates cover the caregiver’s salary, taxes, insurance and agency fees. Click here for a complete pricing sheet.
In Tucson, pricing starts at $30/hour for a single senior/adult and $33/hour in DFW and PHX. For each additional adult there is an added $4/hour fee.
Yes! With written permission, our in-home senior care sitters can provide transportation in the caregiver or client’s vehicle. Mileage reimbursement will apply if the caregiver’s vehicle is used. Transportation services are great for medical appointments.
Our in-home senior care professionals are available 24/7, 365 days a year. We provide overnight care for adults who need round-the-clock care, support or monitoring. Shifts 24 hours in length may be billed at a daily, rather than hourly, rate if the caregiver is able to sleep in the middle of the night unless they are needed.
After completing our online registration and paperwork process, you will be able to schedule care fairly immediately. We write the schedule every Thursday for the following week and ask that all Senior Sitter services requests be submitted by Wednesday of the week prior.
We do offer 24-hour care and those shifts that are 24 hours or more are charged a daily, rather than hourly rate. We have a 2-hour minimum for all care requests and anything less than a 3.5 hour shift is considered Quick Care and is an additional $3 per hour.