Timeless Play's Newest Service
Burned out on helping your child with school work/home work at home?
Our guess is, they might enjoy and appreciate a change of scenery too! We are so excited to introduce The Homework Hub at Timeless Play.
Simply drop your school-aged child off between the hours of 3pm and 6pm, Monday through Thursday and we will assist with homework, give your child a snack and entertain them when the work is done!
NO Appointment is needed and the cost is just $10 per hour per child!
You will need to register for Timeless Play for each participating child if you haven’t done so already. The $10 per hour per, child price is only for children participating in homework help.
You are still welcome to book regular Play Hours in the afternoon and younger kids will be separated from older children.
Why Come to The Homework Hub?
1. It’s a great way for parents to take a break from the after-school craziness. Give yourself some space to book that appointment or schedule that work meeting, kid-free!
2. Sometimes it’s nice to have another adult help with homework as children tend to be more receptive to instruction outside of mom and dad.
3. This is a great solution for families juggling after-school activities and needing something to do with one child while others are in sports, dance, etc.
4. Timeless Play keeps kids off screens! When the homework is complete, our Play Experts will engage your child(ren) with high-quality, non-electronic play experiences.
5. The Homework Hub is a safe, quiet, non-chaotic environment with low ratios and small group sizes, unlike most after-school programs. No more than 16 children are in our center at any time.
6. The Homework Hub is also great for remote learners and homeschoolers who want an occasional, different environment in which to study. It’s also a great way for these students to safely socialize with other kids.